Re-Manufactured Frame and Tile System.
Very collaborative design 6×8 workstations with many options, flexible when reconfigurations are needed, ability to mix and match finishes to help create a more customized look workstation, many materials are offered to help with customization per customer request.
• One piece all-welded frame and draw rod connection.
• 7 materials to mix and match: glass, whiteboard, perforated metal, fabric, rail tile, laminate, and veneer.
• Electrical and data available at both belt and baseline, with lay-in capability.
• Full acoustical tiles for improved end-user experience and superior NRC (noise reduction coefficient).
• Tack-able surface on tiles to use as tack board.
• Easy to install and reconfigure.
• Available in many frame heights.
• Load-bearing panels allow for stack on and overhead additions.
• Both electrical and panel are UL approved.
• Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards.
• Certified MAS guarantees air quality.
• Up to 75% recyclable (all materials are recyclable except wood due to its finishes and adhesives).
• Up to 39% recycled content in a typical configuration (22% pre-consumer plus 17% post-consumer).
• May contribute to LEED points.
*CALL OR EMAIL FOR PRICING, pricing per workstation is dependent on the specifications and features each customer needs.
919.377.0240 or email us at email@example.com